After Caxton local media
A versatile, effective and affordable tissue oil should be an integral part of any beauty regimen.
From skin hydration to scalp treatment and scar healing, tissue oil can be used for almost anything. And it's not just useful for solving skin care problems - it's a useful thing that can be used every day to keep skin healthy. So while it's certainly our go-to when we want to hydrate dry, dehydrated skin, there's a lot more to this multi-tasker.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scarsThere's a good reason pregnant women massage their tummy tucks every day...it's been proven to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Whether you're pregnant, losing weight, or have a scar you'd like to fade, apply tissue oil daily to keep your skin hydrated, supple, and reduce marks and scars.
- Nourishes nails and cuticlesApply tissue oil to nails and cuticles and massage gently. It will improve the resistance of brittle nails and will nourish and smooth your cuticles.
- Use as a massage oilWhether you're trying to ease sore or stiff muscles or treat your partner to a relaxing massage, tissue oil is a great massage oil!
- nourish your eyelashesApply tissue oil to dry or short lashes to promote growth and strength. Just massage a few drops into the lash line before bed.
- Mix with body lotionAdd a few drops of fabric oil to your body lotion for extra moisturizing power and added shine. And for extremely dry areas like elbows, knees and heels, massage a few drops of tissue oil into the skin twice daily after applying body lotion. Dry, flaky skin will feel soft and smooth before you know it.
- treat your lipsDry and chapped lips? Apply tissue oil to soothe, nourish and hydrate them. It will also add a subtle lip gloss effect.
- Use it after shavingIs your skin tight or dry after shaving? Apply tissue oil as an aftershave to soothe, nourish and soften freshly shaved skin. It can be applied anywhere on the body and is also useful as a shaving oil to help the razor glide smoothly and prevent nicks and cuts.
- Use it as a bath oil.If you like the feel of shower products on your skin, add a few drops of tissue oil to your bath water. Not only will it make your bath water silky smooth, but it will also act as a full body moisturizer.
- Nourish the scalpUse tissue oil as a deep treatment for dry, itchy scalp and dry or damaged hair. Massage the tissue oil into your hair and scalp and wrap in a towel for five minutes before rinsing. It will help relieve itching and discomfort, prevent flaking and soften the hair.
- Make your own moisturizing facial mistAdd some tissue oil to a bottle of water and spritz on your skin whenever you need extra hydration. Don't forget to shake the bottle before spraying.
We useBramley's luxury fragrance oils for fabrics, which are enriched with Bio-Pharm oil (its unique blend of ceramides that keep skin healthy, help heal scars and stretch marks, hydrate and keep skin soft and supple), plus vitamin E, known for its healing properties. healing, soothing and antioxidants. As well as coming in a range of really desirable scents – think cocoa and macadamia, vanilla and coconut – they're also very affordable – R26.99 – and readily available in Pep Stores.
- Notice -
previous articleA project from the heart like few others... Story House
next articleSave the summer...
Avocados with green and dark skin are available in South Africa almost all year round, and the good news is that whichever color you choose,...
When a loved one receives a devastating diagnosis of a life-threatening illness, the heartbreaking news can cause panic, depression and feelings of hopelessness...
Sunscreen is a popular skin care purchase and the most powerful anti-aging product on the market, as long as you choose the right type of sunscreen and…
You may be able to buy products directly from the Takealot warehouse, but there are a few things to keep in mind before doing so. Customers can take their orders directly to the Takealot Warehouse if they live in a warehouse. Takealot delivery trucks collect orders from customers and deliver them to local stores.Where is Takealot in South Africa? ›
Takealot.com (stylised as takealot.com) is a South African e-commerce company based in Cape Town, South Africa.Who owns Takealot? ›
Takealot is an online retailer that only works in South African territory. So, Takealot international shipping is not available. The company has distribution centers in some cities in the country.How do I buy items from Takealot? ›
- Click on the cart button at the top right-hand side of the page and review the items in your cart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- If prompted, Login into your account or Register if this is your first order.
- Choose a delivery method and follow the steps: ...
- Click Continue.
It will appear as an available payment option at checkout if your order qualifies. Important: Currently we only accept cash payments when the Cash on Delivery option is selected.Is Takealot more expensive? ›
What we found was that Takealot's “deal” prices were higher than the retail price of the same products at other stores. The table and images below show the results of the investigation.How long does it take for Takealot to deliver in South Africa? ›
This expectation was given credence when Takealot confirmed that the package would be delivered within two days of ordering.How do I pay online with Takealot? ›
- Credit & Debit Card: Simply complete your card details to save your card and checkout.
- Maestro & Visa Electron: Simply complete your Maestro or Visa card details and checkout.
- Ozow: EFT with Ozow enables you to make EFT payments that clear immediately.
Cash on delivery (COD) is offered as a payment option for select orders, delivered within certain geographical areas, and on selected products based on value. It will appear as an available payment option at checkout if your order qualifies.
|Delivery Type||Delivery Charge|
|Standard Delivery (orders R500 or more)||FREE|
|Standard Delivery (orders below R500)||R65|
|Same Day Delivery * (orders R500 or more)||R90|
|Next Business Day Delivery *||R70|
Hi, unfortunately we do not facilitate paypal.