Are you about to open a fruit juice shop? If YES, here is a complete exampleFruit juice business business planFeasibility template and report you can use for FREE. People are becoming more and more aware of the need to reduce their consumption of carbonated beverages and embrace fruit juices for the tremendous health benefits that result from them.
That's why juice bars are popping up in major cities across the United States. It is then evident that the juice bar business is a cool business for an aspiring entrepreneur to establish. a good thing aboutstart a fruit juice businessis that if you are diligent enough and have good marketing strategies, you can expand the business from just one store to multiple stores in different cities across the United States by selling franchises.
An example business plan template for a fruit juice store
1. Industry overview
The fruit juice shop business is, of course, part of the juice and smoothie industry. The industry has come a long way and is still evolving, with smoothie makers bringing creativity to the industry in terms of flavors and packaging. Smoothie drinks have been around for many years, but have recently become more and more popular due to the health benefits associated with them.
This industry is made up of companies that essentially manufacture and market fruit shakes and fresh juices. A smoothie is a blended, sometimes sweetened drink made primarily from fresh fruit or vegetables combined with ice, frozen fruit, or other frozen ingredients. Some juice and smoothie bars offer their customers the option of adding additives like soy milk, whey powder, green tea, and herbal or dietary supplements, etc.
Fruit juice is a commodity consumed in all parts of the world and of course those that produce fruit juice are known to generate revenue year after year if the business is run well. In fact, the economic downturn has had little effect on fruit juice consumption, as it is seen as a healthy substitute for soft drinks and other processed drinks and the like.
The juice and smoothie bar industry has grown steadily over the past five years as juice and smoothie bars have adapted to meet the rapidly changing preferences and lifestyles of consumers. In recent years, the perceived high sugar content of some smoothies and juices has forced the industry to adjust its offerings.
For this reason, the cold-pressed juice gained prominence, made from cutting and hydraulically grinding products such as spinach, cabbage and ginger without the use of heat, resulting in a highly nutritious juice.
The juice and smoothie bar industry is a thriving industry in the United States, generating over $2 billion annually from over 1,435 registered and licensed businesses across the United States.
The sector is responsible for employing more than 35,861 people. Experts predict that the juice and smoothie industry will grow by 2.9% per year.Smoothie-Königand Jamba Inc. are leaders in the juice and smoothie industry and have the largest market share in the United States.
If you want to start this type of business on a small scale, you can choose to start serving a school in your area or even the entire local community. All you need are contacts, packaging, networking and good marketing and customer service skills.
However, if you intend to launch it on a large scale, consider expanding beyond your local community to the state and even national level, with an adequate structure for store chains and distribution networks.
If you are considering opening your own fruit juice business in the United States, be sure to do thorough market research. If you get a few key factors wrong before starting your business, you will likely struggle to stay afloat.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is a licensed fruit juice shop based in Columbus, Ohio. We are a unique fruit juice brand because not only do we sell a variety of fresh fruit juices, but we also offer consulting services that match our line of business.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is owned and operated by Mrs. Shelly Pearson, a graduate student in microbiology at the University of Columbus - Ohio. She has over 7 years of hands-on experience working for some of the leading brands in the fruit bar and smoothie industry.
With our corporate goal of becoming one of the top 5 fruit juice and smoothie companies in the United States, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the best professionals we can find and hire plans to acquire the best equipment to set up a standard store. of fruit juices.
Our bar is individually tailored to our ideas of a first class fruit juice shop. When it comes to hygiene, we have plans, processes and structures in place to ensure we are always up to date. We were able to obtain approvals from all relevant departments in Columbus - Ohio.
The Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC will redefine how the fruit juice business should be run, not just in Columbus, Ohio, but across the entire United States of America. For this reason, we have established plans for the ongoing training of our employees and will also be reaching out to industry stakeholders to share the way in which juice equipment should be designed to keep up with change to meet the changing needs of the industry.
Demand for fresh and other fruit juices is not going to drop any time soon, so we plan to continue to explore all available markets in the cities where our chain of fruit juice stores will be located and ensure that diversified distribution channels are created. With this we know that we can maximize profits in our business.
Our biggest selling point at Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is the unique flavor of the different types of fresh fruit juices we sell. There is hardly a customer who has tried one of our products and doesn't want to come back and buy more.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC will always demonstrate its commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a company, by actively participating in our communities and incorporating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards, accurately and completely meeting the needs of our customers.
Our plan is to position the company to become a leading brand in the juice and smoothie industry in Ohio and be among the top five fruit juice brands in the United States within the first 10 years of our founding.
This may seem like too big a dream, but we are optimistic that it will surely happen as we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are confident that Columbus - Ohio is the right place to start this type of business before it spreads to other cities. in the United States.
3. Our products and services
At Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC, we handle a wide range of fresh fruit juices. We are a company that mainly prepares, serves/sells fresh fruit juices and toppings. As part of our strategy to create multiple revenue streams in line with our core business concept, we will offer a consultancy and training service.
Our intent in establishing Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is to gain industry profits and we will do whatever is permitted by US law to achieve our purpose and ambition. Here are some of our products and services;
- Sale of freshly made fruit juices
- training, consulting and advisory services
4. Our mission statement and our vision
- Our vision is before we turn 10ºBirthday.
- Our mission is to build a fruit juice business thatmeet the needs of all our customersin the regions where we have our offices and to sell franchises in the United States of America and Canada.
Our commercial structure
As part of our plan to build a successful fruit juice business in Columbus, Ohio, we have perfected the plans to get it right the first time, which is why we will ensure that we have competent people in our company. We make sure to hire only qualified, honest, hard-working, customer-centric people who are willing to help us build a thriving business that benefits everyone involved.
In fact, all of our executives receive a profit-sharing agreement based on their performance over a period of five years or more, depending on how quickly we reach our defined goal.
The image of the type of fruit juice business we want to build and the goals we want to achieve have dictated the amount we are willing to pay for the best hands available in the juice and smoothie industry, provided they are willing to work with them to achieve our goals. and business objectives.
Here is the business structure we will build at Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC;
- Managing Director
- branch manager
- Human Resources and Administration Manager
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service Executives
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Executive Director - CEO (Owner):
- Responsible for increasing management effectiveness through recruiting, selecting, directing, training, coaching, counseling and disciplining managers; communication of values, strategies and goals; plan, monitor and evaluate work results; development of incentives; Develop a climate of offering information and opinions.
- Responsible for creating, communicating and executing the organization's vision, mission and overall direction - that is, leading the development and implementation of the organization's overall strategy.
- Responsible for pricing and closing deals
- Responsible for commercial direction
- Create, communicate and implement the organization's vision, mission and overall direction – d. H. Lead the development and implementation of the organization's overall strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Assess the success of the organization
- Responsible for supervising the smooth running of the fruit juice shop
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of fruit juices to be produced
- Develop strategies that lead to more efficiency among fruit juice store workers
- Responsible for the training, evaluation and evaluation of the bar staff
- Ensures the operation of equipment meeting preventive maintenance requirements
- Ensures the fruit juice shop meets expected health and safety standards at all times.
Human Resources and Administration Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the organization's administrative and HR tasks
- Improves the reputation of departments and organizations by taking responsibility for meeting new and different requirements; Explore opportunities to add value to professional performance
- Defines positions for recruitment and administration of the application process
- Conduct onboarding of new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluating and valuing employees
- Monitors the smooth running of daily office activities
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinates all internal information sources to retain the company's best customers and attract new ones
- Identifies, prioritizes and reaches out to new partners and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for overseeing implementation, advocating for customer needs, and communicating with customers
- Develops, executes and evaluates new revenue growth plans
- Documents all customer contacts and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and company growth
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets and financial statements for the organization
- Provides financial analysis, development budgets and accounting reports for management.
- Responsible for financial forecasts and risk analysis.
- Performs cash management, general accounting and financial reporting
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of financial systems and policies
- Responsible for payroll management
- Ensures compliance with tax legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Acts as the organization's internal auditor
Delivery truck drivers:
- Deliver customer orders promptly
- Run errands for the organization
- Any other roles assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing and Store Manager
Receptionist/Account Manager/Table Attendant
- Open the door and greet customers
- Makes customers feel relaxed and at home
- Handles customer queries
- Assess customer needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Serve customers kindly
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of fruit juice menus and promotions
- Completes all other tasks assigned by the store manager
- Responsible for cleaning the interior of the store at all times
- Ensures toiletries and accessories don't run out
- Any other role assigned by the bar manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Our plan to open our fruit juice store in just one store is to test the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to see if we will invest more money, expand the store and then open other stores.
We are aware that there are several fruit juice bars and similar businesses in Columbus, Ohio and even in the same location where we intend to have ours, which is why we follow the proper process for starting a business.
We know that when a proper SWOT analysis is performed on our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, capitalize on the opportunities available to us, mitigate our risks and for which our threats are prepared.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC engaged the services of an experienced HR and business analyst with a penchant for restaurants and diners to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and help us develop a business model that would help us achieve our corporate goals and objectives. This is a summary of the SWOT analysis performed for Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC.
Our strength lies in having a wide range of fruit juices that can meet the needs of a wide variety of customers. We have state-of-the-art facilities and equipment that allow us to meet customer demands, even if demand triples overnight or we have a large order to fill.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the track record of our Chief Executive Officer; She has solid experience in the sector and also good academic qualifications to match the experience acquired that made her one of the outstanding professionals in the United States of America. We do not overlook that offering consulting services and operating a standardized and accredited training center are definitely positive for us.
The fact that we were building a fruit juice business in a city with other juice and smoothie bars would likely present a challenge for us to break into the already saturated Columbus, Ohio market. Essentially, our chosen location can be our weakness. Even so, we have plans to start with a big bang. We know this allows us to make a positive impression and have the right control when it comes to enjoying the moment we've already gathered.
The possibilities available to us are limitless. Many people consume fresh fruit juice every day and everything we will do to present our products to them is already perfect. There are also many people who would like to learn how to make fresh fruit juice and will quickly find that our nationally accredited fruit juice training center is ideal for achieving this goal.
The threat we are likely to face is that we are competing with established juice and smoothie bars in Columbus, Ohio, and there are other entrepreneurs who are likely to open similar stores in our company location.
Of course, they will compete with us to capture the available market. Another threat we are likely to face isunfavorable government policyand, of course, economic crisis.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market tendencies
Many people are switching from carbonated drinks to fresh fruit juices and smoothies because of their health benefits. In fact, juicer sales have increased tremendously, as most families now prioritize buying one for their family and getting their kids to prefer fresh juices and smoothies over soft drinks.
The juice and smoothie bar industry has grown steadily over the past five years, adapting to rapidly changing consumer preferences and lifestyles. In recent years, the perceived high sugar content of some smoothies and juices has forced the industry to adjust its offerings and offer cold-pressed juice as a result. This juice is made by hydraulically crushing fruits and vegetables without the use of heat, resulting in a highly nutritious juice.
Another trend is that some fruit juice and smoothie bars not only sell their products in their stores, but also take them to people in parks, sports centers and public places with delivery trucks and mobile food trucks. Some fruit juice bars have begun to sell their products to the public through franchising; It is one of the strategies that helps them to gain huge market share.
8. Our target market
When it comes to fresh fruit juices, there is indeed a wide range of customers available. Basically, our target group cannot be limited to just a group of people, but everyone who loves and wants to try fresh fruit juice.
We are wholesale distributors selling a wide range of fresh fruit juices to the following categories of people;
- sports men and women
- Anyone who resides in our destination locations.
Our competitive advantage
A close look at the fruit juice industry reveals that the market has become much more competitive over the past decade. In fact, you need to be very creative, customer-centric and proactive if you want to survive in this industry.
We are aware of the competition and ready to compete successfully with other fruit juice bars in Columbus, Ohio. The fact that we have a clear market position, effective cost control and franchising capability gives us a competitive advantage over our competitors.
The Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC presents a standard juice shop that will become the preferred choice for Columbus, Ohio residents. Our fruit juice business is located on a corner lot on a busy street directly across from one of the largest housing developments in Columbus, Ohio.
One thing is for sure, we will make sure that we have a wide range of fruit juices available in our store at all times. It will be difficult for the customer to visit our juice store and not make the purchase. One of our business goals is to make the Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC a complete fruit juice store. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, multiple payment options and highly secure facilities will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Finally, our employees are well looked after and their benefits package will be among the best in our class in the industry, which means they are more than willing to build the business with us and help achieve our established goals and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- income sources
The Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC was formed with the goal of maximizing profits in the industry and we will do everything we can to ensure that we do whatever is necessary to sell our products to a wide range of customers. The Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC generates revenue from the sale of the following products;
- Sale of freshly made fruit juices
- training, consulting and advisory services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is for sure when it comes to the fresh fruit juice business, if your fruit juices are made right and if your fruit juice shop is centralized and easily accessible, you will always attract customers with sales and that will surely translate into an increase in sales generation after generation of the business.
We are well positioned to capture the available market in Columbus, Ohio and in all cities where our fresh fruit juices are sold, and we are very optimistic that we will achieve our stated goal of generating sufficient revenue in the first six months of operation / Making a profit and the growth of the business and our customer base.
We took a close look at the industry, analyzed our opportunities in the industry, and created the following sales forecast. Sales projections are based on information gathered in the field and some assumptions inherent in Columbus, Ohio startups.
- First financial year:120.000 $
- Second financial year:350.000 $
- Third financial year:650.000 $
A warning:: This forecast is based on what is available in the industry and assumes that there will be no major economic meltdown and that there will be no major competitors offering the same products and customer support services as us in the same location. Note that the above projection can be smaller and larger at the same time.
- Marketing strategy and sales strategy
Before we select a location to establish the Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC and also the type of fresh fruit juice to be produced, we conduct thorough market research and feasibility studies to understand the market available in the cities where we operate, we want to position our business.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to use to structure our business to attract the number of customers we wanted to attract at a time and also to compare our products to other leading juice brands in the United States of America.
We've hired experts with a good understanding of the industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of capturing a greater percentage of the available market in Columbus, Ohio and across the United States of America.
In summary, Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC will employ the following sales and marketing approach to sell our extensive line of fresh fruit juices;
- Introduce our fresh fruit juice brand by sending introductory letters to residents, merchants and other interested parties in Columbus, Ohio and other cities across the United States
- Open our fresh fruit juice shop with a party to attract the attention of locals who are our first targets
- Periodically participate in road shows in specific communities to sell our products and promote our fruit juice store
- Advertise our products in community newspapers, local radio and TV stations
- List our company and products in advertisements in the Yellow Pages (local directories)
- Use the internet to promote our fresh fruit juice brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of word of mouth (recommendations)
11. Advertising and Advertising Strategy
Although our fruit juice business is a standard store with a wide selection of fresh fruit juices that are very competitive with other leading brands in the US, we will continue to increase our brand promotion.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC has a long term plan to open stores in multiple locations across the United States and also to sell our franchise, so we will consciously build our brand to be well received in Columbus - Ohio before we venture out to other cities in the United States of America.
In fact, our public relations and advertising strategy is not only about selling our products, but also about communicating our brand effectively. Here are the platforms we plan to use to promote and market Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC;
- Place advertisements in print (community-based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Use the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations in major cities across the United States of America
- Participate in roadshows in target communities from time to time
- Distribute our flyers and leaflets in target areas
- Position our flexi-banners in strategic positions in places where we intend to attract customers to our products.
- Make sure all of our employees wear our bespoke clothing and that all of our official cars and vans are custom and well branded.
12. Our pricing strategy
Pricing fresh juice is not complicated as prices depend on the size of the container. With this in mind, our pricing will be in line with industry standards, but we will ensure that our products are available within the first 6-12 months at slightly below the average selling price in the United States of America.
We implement business strategies that help us operate with small profits for a period of 6 months; It's a way to encourage people to buy our brand.
- payment options
The payment policy employed by Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is comprehensive, as we recognize that different customers may prefer different payment options based on their needs, but at the same time, we ensure compliance with the financial rules and regulations of the States United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC will make available to its customers;
- Cash payment
- Payment by credit card/point of sale machines (POS machines)
- Payment by online bank transfer
- payment by check
- Payment by mobile money transfer
With that in mind, we have selected banking platforms that allow our customers to pay for their fruit juice purchases without any complications. Our bank account numbers are made available on our website and in promotional materials.
13. Initial expenses (budget)
When starting a business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to grow by renting a space, you will need good capital, as you will need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of and that your facilities are conducive enough for employees to be creative and productive.
The cost of used tools and equipment is about the same everywhere, and any difference in price would be minimal and may go unnoticed. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a fruit juice business; In other countries it may be different due to monetary value.
When it comes to starting a fruit juice business, the main areas we would invest most of our money in would be buying the latest juicers and of course renting or leasing well located premises. That said, you're not expected to spend much beyond paying your employees and buying consumables.
These are the key areas where we will be investing our seed capital;
- The total fee for registering the company in the United States of America –$ 750.
- Legal costs for obtaining licenses and permits and accounting services (software, POS machines and other software) –1.300 $.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the opening of Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC3.500 $and flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 each) for a total of -3.580 $.
- Cost of Hiring a Management Consultant –2.500 $.
- Insurance coverage (general civil liability, accidents at work and material accidents) for the total premium –$ 2.400.
- Cost of paying rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square foot, totaling75.600 $.
- Other start-up expenses, including stationery ($ 500) and telephone and social security deposits (2.500 $).
- Operating expenses in the first 3 months (employee salaries, paying bills, etc.) –70.000 $
- The initial inventory cost (raw materials and packaging, etc.) – $10,000
- Storage hardware (boxes, shelves, racks) -$ 3.720
- The cost of the counter equipment (countertop, sink, ice maker, etc.) –9.500 $
- Juicer cost -20.000 $
- Store equipment costs (cash, security, ventilation, signage) –13.750 $
- Acquisition costs Distribution trolley –20.000 $
- The cost of purchasing furniture and equipment (computer, printer, telephone, television, stereo, tables and chairs, etc.) –4.000 $.
- The cost of starting a website –$ 600
- The cost of our opening party -5.000 $
- Other -5.000 $
we would need an estimate of200.000 $successfully built our fruit juice store business in Columbus, Ohio.
Raising Startup Capital for Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is a family business owned and operated by Mrs. Shelly Pearson and her immediate family. They do not intend to take on external business partners, which is why they have chosen to limit seed capital raising to 3 main sources.
These are the areas where we want to generate our seed capital;
- Generate some of the start-up capital from personal savings and stock sales
- Source for low interest loans from family and friends
- Apply for a bank loan
Annotation:We managed to generate approx.50.000 $($30,000 in personal savings and $20,000 in subsidized family loans) and we are in the final stages of obtaining a line of credit from100.000 $from our bank. All papers and documents have been signed and sent, the loan has been approved and the amount will be credited to our account immediately.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a company lies in the number of loyal customers, the capacity and competence of its employees, its investment strategy and its business structure. If all these factors are missing from a business, it won't be long before the store closes.
One of our main goals in starting Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is to build a business that will survive on its own cash flow without the need to inject funding from outside sources once the business is officially up and running. We know that one of the ways to gain recognition and win customers is to sell our fresh fruit juice a little cheaper than what is available in the market and we are willing to survive on a lower profit margin for a while.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC ensures that the proper policies, structures and processes are in place to ensure the well-being of our employees is taken care of. Our company culture is focused on taking our business to greater heights and training and retraining our employees tops the list.
In fact, all of our executives have a profit-sharing agreement based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that when that happens, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best people we can in the industry. You'll be more committed to helping us build our dream business.
- Availability check for company names:accomplished
- Commercial register:accomplished
- Opening company bank accounts:accomplished
- Securing point of sale (POS) machines:accomplished
- Open mobile money accounts:accomplished
- Opening of online payment platforms:accomplished
- Request and receipt of the taxpayer number:In progress
- Application for business license and business license: accomplished
- Buying insurance for the company:accomplished
- Rent the facility and build a standard fruit juice shop:In progress
- Conducting feasibility studies:accomplished
- Generate capital from family members:accomplished
- Bank loan applications:In progress
- Creation of the business plan: accomplished
- Creation of the employee handbook:accomplished
- Preparation of contractual documents and other relevant legal documents:In progress
- Company logo creation:accomplished
- Printing of packaging and advertising materials:In progress
- Hiring employees:In progress
- Purchase of juicers:accomplished
- Acquisition of the necessary furniture, shelves, shelves, computers, household appliances, office equipment and video surveillance:In progress
- Creation of the official website of the company:In progress
- Create awareness of the company online and in the community:In progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Protection Agreement (License):Safe
- Opening ceremony planning:In progress
- Establishment of commercial relationships with suppliers – wholesale suppliers (fruit assortment)/resellers:In progress
- Van purchase:accomplished
How do I start a juice bar business plan? ›
- Decide on the type of juice bars. ...
- Write a business plan for a juice bar. ...
- Find the right location for a juice bar. ...
- Create a menu for a juice bar. ...
- Buy equipment for a juice bar business. ...
- Hire juice bar staff. ...
- Develop a marketing strategy for a juice bar. ...
- Consider pros and cons of opening a juice bar business.
Minimum capital is required to establish a fresh fruit juice shop or a chain of juice shops. Typically a small juice shop can be established with a seating capacity of around 10-20 with an investment of about 10-15 lakhs.Are fruit juices profitable? ›
A juice business or restaurant selling juice direct to consumer can expect about a 50% – 70% gross margin (profit before labor and overhead costs) if careful planning is done when developing the recipes.Do juice bars make money? ›
The average revenue of juice bars is competitive and the profit margins can be higher than in other restaurant models. Nationally, juice bars make $100,000-$600,000 in revenue, depending on location and the size of the business. Many juice bars franchise their business model to other investors to expand their markets.Who is the target market for a juice bar? ›
College students. Working professionals. Families. Men and women with disposable income between the ages of 18 – 65.Which fruit business is most profitable? ›
Papaya is one of the most popular and profitable fruits in India. It is a low-investment crop with high returns. Papaya requires very little care and can be grown in any soil. It has a short growing season and Papaya fruits can be harvested within 4 to 5 months of planting.How can I make my juice business successful? ›
- Make a Plan. First, you'll have to determine the kind of juice products to sell. ...
- Build Unique Inventory. Formulate several juice recipes or research possible juice offerings. ...
- Create Supplies Contracts. ...
- Choose Your Equipment. ...
- Get Your Licenses in Order. ...
- Bring it Together.
*Cost of ingredients calculated using the 2022 USDA national average cost of apples, carrots, and spinach. After the initial investment, it's significantly less expensive to make juice at home. Plus, you'll save even more money by using your juicer to make your own plant milk, sorbet, and smoothies.Can I make juice at home and sell it? ›
If you don't feel ready to take the risk of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and signing a commercial lease, starting a juice business from home is a great way to start and can get you to a point where you feel comfortable making the investment for a real store front or commercial kitchen.Can you make money selling juice? ›
A juice business is nothing new, but it's something that you should consider if you haven't yet. In the United States, juice businesses can be profitable because of the popularity among customers for the convenience of getting the required nutrients, making the juice business a natural pair.
How profitable is a juice shop? ›
Starting a juice bar business doesn't require heavy investment. The profit margin is high, and you can earn 70-80% profit over your initial investment (fruits, ingredients, and electricity). Think about a nice outdoor juice bar design, prepare menus, get a few high-quality juicers, and get fruits for preparing juice!What juice sells the most? ›
The largest juice brand in the U.S. is Snapple, with a revenue of $6 billion and an market share of 6.3%. As of 2022, the U.S. juice market size is $11.6 billion. Of the entire U.S. beverage industry, juice boasts a 23% market share.What juice sold the most? ›
Overall, respondents seem to prefer orange juice over most other varieties; 57% of respondents named orange juice as one of their favorite flavors. 37% enjoy apple juice. 28% like cranberry.Is homemade juice worth? ›
They say juicing can reduce your risk of cancer, boost your immune system, remove toxins from your body, aid digestion and help you lose weight. However, there's no scientific evidence that extracted juices are healthier than the juice you get by eating the fruit or vegetable itself.What is the best location for a juice bar? ›
Within a large supermarket, there are two spots that work well for different reasons: at the entrance and near the produce. If your juice bar is near the entrance—either within shoppers' line of sight when they enter or near the baggage area—you're sure to attract people as they pass.Is juicing a good business? ›
Related. A growing number of people prefer freshly squeezed juice or juice bottled without added coloring, flavors and preservatives, making this a great business opportunity. To get started, you will need your recipes, some equipment and permission from your city or state's health departments.How can I increase my juice bar sales? ›
- Offer Adaptogen Upgrades for Your Smoothies and Nut Milks. ...
- Offer Branded Grab-and-Go Items Near the Register. ...
- Use Nut Mylk Base to Increase Profitability of Your Nut Mylks or Smoothies. ...
- Use a Real Cold Press to Make Your Juice.
- Minute Maid.
- 24 Mantra Organic.
- bananas - 63%
- strawberries - 56%
- grapes - 55%
- apples - 55%
- watermelon - 50%
- oranges - 47%
- blueberries - 41%
- lemons - 41%
Which fruit is at the top? The banana, of course! Over 100 billion bananas are consumed worldwide each year. India, China, Brazil, and Indonesia account for half of that consumption.
What is the number one selling fruit in America? ›
Bananas. America's best-loved fruit earned its top spot thanks to the convenience it offers, as well as its versatility.How much does it cost to start a juice brand? ›
The average startup capital needed to open a juice bar is $60,000. To cover these startup costs, many juice bar owners apply for small business or commercial loans and open business lines of credit. For more information on financing options available, read The Complete Guide to Restaurant Financing and Loans.What is the cheapest juice to make? ›
- Greens (chard, kale, spinach)
- Fresh ginger.
Watermelon. Watermelon is by far the best fruit for your buck. A cup of watermelon juice clocks in at just 17 cents. It's a super sweet fruit, rich in antioxidants and incredibly affordable.Why is there a juice shortage? ›
Fruit juice shortages - US
This was due to a smaller-than-expected apple crop but also a shortage of cartons, due to pandemic supply disruptions. Suppliers mitigated against shortages by scaling back production on certain flavours to focus on those that can be produced more easily, such as cranberry.
- Starfruit and strawberries. ...
- Avocado and papaya. ...
- Bittergourd, apple and lemon. ...
- Cucumber, kale and pear. ...
- Avocado, celery, cucumber and lemon. ...
- Mango, cherry and dragonfruit. ...
- Sugarcane and carrot. ...
- Papaya, pineapple and lemon.
Establishing a juice shop or a chain of juice shops requires minimal capital requirement. Typically a small juice shop with a seating capacity of about 10 – 20 can be established with an investment of about 10 – 15 lakhs.How do you preserve juice without refrigeration? ›
- Store your juices in glass airtight containers.
- Store your juices immediately after preparation.
- Fill your juice up to the top as much as possible to reduce oxygen exposure within the container.
Offer product bundles
The idea here is that you bundle products together into a package which delivers value to the customer, and makes it easy for them to purchase more products. Some examples of product bundles you can offer: Juice cleanse – Offer 6 juices per day as a cleanse package in an easy to purchase package.
Your juice can be stored in its airtight container in the fridge for 24 - 48 hours and up to 72 hours at the absolute most. If you need to store juices longer than that we suggest you freeze them. However, if freezing them, it is then advisable to thaw in the refrigerator and drink immediately.
How do I start a juice industry? ›
- Set a target market. ...
- Determine your business range. ...
- Apply for business certificate. ...
- Find raw material suppliers. ...
- Build a juice factory workshop. ...
- Install a fruit juice production line. ...
- Marketing, distribution and sale. ...
- Juice factory management.
Bananas are one of the few fruits that really can't be juiced. They have far too high of a fiber-to-juice ratio. However, that doesn't mean you should overlook the taste and nutrition of bananas.What juice do people like the most? ›
Orange juice is the most popular fruit juice worldwide and has long been a breakfast staple.What is the king of juices? ›
Pressed with Cucumber, Apple, Beetroot, Ginger and Lemon - The King Cold Pressed Organic Juice from SOWN helps hydrate, increase blood flow, with liver detox and it boosts your immune system.What is the worlds No 1 juice brand? ›
Pepper is the leading juice brand that was the first in the industry to bring out hot and cold beverages together at scale. It has the widest network across the globe and its portfolio is enjoyed by almost everyone, of every age. Nestlé is the flag bearer of the juice brands operating across the globe.What juice is 100% fruit juice? ›
100% juice is fruit juice made from 100% “liquid fruit", i.e. there are no added colourings, preservatives or sugar. However, fruit juice can be made in two different ways. There is "not-from-concentrate” juice, which is bottled after harvesting and stored for later bottling.What is the shelf life of homemade juice? ›
How long does fresh juice last? If want to preserve your freshly squeezed juice without freezing it, you can keep it in the refrigerator for three days. If you're freezing your juice it can last between 12 to 16 months.What is the downside of juicing? ›
Drawbacks. A juicing machine leaves nutrient-rich and fiber-rich skin and pulp behind. Without the fruit fiber, your body absorbs the fructose sugar more easily, which can upset blood sugar levels. Juice made with fruit has a high calorie count.How long does homemade juice last in a Mason jar? ›
Homemade juice will last up to 48 hours in the fridge if it's stored properly in a mason jar with a lid with a rubber stopper on the bottom that creates a vacuum seal.How much does it cost to franchise a juice bar? ›
It generally ranges from $30k to $50k. The franchise fee is all about the legal documents and training costs to get your juice bar franchise up and running.
Is it cheaper to buy or make juice? ›
Homemade. *Cost of ingredients calculated using the 2022 USDA national average cost of apples, carrots, and spinach. After the initial investment, it's significantly less expensive to make juice at home. Plus, you'll save even more money by using your juicer to make your own plant milk, sorbet, and smoothies.Is making juice worth it? ›
They say juicing can reduce your risk of cancer, boost your immune system, remove toxins from your body, aid digestion and help you lose weight. However, there's no scientific evidence that extracted juices are healthier than the juice you get by eating the fruit or vegetable itself.How much money is in the juice industry? ›
Revenue in the Juices segment amounts to US$26.09bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 2.89% (CAGR 2023-2027). In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$26,090.00m in 2023).Should I juice on high or low? ›
The reason low speed juicers are the best is because they maintain the integrity of the nutrients in the fruits and vegetables you juice. Juice and water is gently separated from other items without overheating or disrupting the make-up of the fruit.